TRC Reversible Harness - Super Sour
TRC Reversible Harness - Super Sour
TRC Reversible Harness - Super Sour

TRC Reversible Harness - Super Sour

Regular price ₱1,000.00 Save ₱-1,000.00
3 in stock

Your dog is sweet 90% of the time, let the other 10% be SUPER SOUR. 

Let the fruit patterns make your dogs mouth salivate in anticipation or a sour surprise.

Features an adjustable strap, extra lockable clip for a safe and secure fit, printed neoprene and mesh material with Form-Fitting and Quick-Dry capabilities.

 Please note that our sizing does vary between all our harnesses and fashion items. If between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Please double check our size guide for the most accurate fit before placing your order.