Super Sour

Regular price ₱1,150.00 Save ₱-1,150.00
2 in stock

At long last, let your dogs harness be REVERSIBLE AND PERSONAL!

Get two prints on the same harness, AND also personalize one side with your pets name.

Your dog is sweet 90% of the time, let the other 10% be SUPER SOUR. 

Let the fruit patterns make your dogs mouth salivate in anticipation for a sour surprise.

Features an adjustable strap, extra lockable clip for a safe and secure fit, printed neoprene and mesh material with Form-Fitting and Quick-Dry capabilities.

How to personalize your harness with your pets name;

 - In the check out page go to ORDER NOTES
 - Type in your pets name
 - Confirm that the spelling of your pets name is correct
 - Proceed to payment

 Please note that our sizing does vary between all our harnesses and fashion items. If between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Please double check our size guide for the most accurate fit before placing your order.